Menu

Friday, July 17, 2015

Meet Fenny!

MEET Fenny

Hello, I'm Fenny! Silly name, right? But it kind of suits me, I think. My friends say I'm sweet as can be with a great fashion sense. I love dressing up and being girly, but I'd rather be exploring the woods and imagining I'm some kind of character from a book. Sometimes that can get me in trouble, like the time I went exploring in a white fancy dress and got it all muddy. Mom wasn't very happy. I look cute and adorable on the outside, and I'm not afraid to challenge you to a duel or a battle of wits if you try to mess with my friends. I might even yell at you in French, just to confuse you. (Mom says I have a "sharp tongue" and "young ladies shouldn't learn French swear words".)

Mom recently took me to get my ears pierced and hair done at the American Girl store. It's hard to find cute looks for my short hair, but they did a great job! They even let me pick ribbons in my favorite colors, pink and orange.

Did I mention I've been collecting hats? Hats are essential for cold weather around here, and they can also really pull together an outfit! (Plus they're great for bad hair days...)

Au revoir! See you soon!

Fenny is a Marie Grace doll with an off-brand wig.

No comments:

Post a Comment