Menu

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Rainy Day Antics

Hi everyone! Elizabeth here. It's too wet to play outside today, so my new friend Giovanni and I dug through the wardrobe and played dress up! We assembled some suitable pirate costumes and I challenged Giovanni to a duel.


"Fight me, ya scurvy landlubber!"

"Why ya dastardly wench...ARRRR"
"Surrender or suffer my wrath!"
"Ya win today, lass"


VICTORY IS MIIIIIIIIINE
"That's right"



What Giovanni is wearing:
Scarf: AG Kirsten's Swedish Dirndl Outfit
Eye patch: homemade from felt and string
Shirt: AG Kirsten's Dirndl Outfit
Pants: AG Adventure Outfit
Socks: AG brand
Boots: AG Blue-Ribbon Riding Outfit
What I'm wearing:
Scarf: Our Generation Brand
Shirt: Our Generation Brand
Vest: AG Kirsten's Dirndl Outfit
Belt: Scarf from AG Molly's Aviator Outfit
Skirt: AG Kirsten's Dirndl Outfit
Boots: AG Addy's Plaid Summer Set


No comments:

Post a Comment